Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New to Blogging

Ok now that I've figured a few things out I will give this a try. I've always been a subscriber of Country Sampler magazine and had discovered the forums over there looking for things to do since I'm off work for awhile, so last week I discover stitchen and a few projects to do and then I decide to see what this blog thing is about, and have been reading, reading, reading and reading ever since, one leads to 20 more and tons of crafty ideas, all you ladies are really talented, I've always been into country decor but I didn't know I could make all these things and not have to buy them, that's going to be even more fun.....

We are currently looking for a old farmhouse to buy, something I've wanted for a really long time, hopefully by spring. Looks like I might need that bigger house after all with all these projects and ideas I have found. My poor dear hubby is going to be "thrilled " about more projects, no really he's such a good sport and I love him..

1 comment:

CathyJean said...

Hi! Michelle
Welcome to "Blogland"!!! :) It looks to me like you are off to a good start ~ come on over to visit me sometime.
Have a great weekend!
Cathy