Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Good morning and Happy Tuesday! I can't believe it's February already, that means we are closer to spring (47 days ). Sorry I haven't been posting I had to go out of town with a friend and help her with some family issues.

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes :) I had lunch with my mom and I kept to the diet and ate salad. Later when hubby came home he insisted we were going out to dinner, I really didn't want to but I did and SURPRISE there was a party for me with all my kids, family and a few friends. It was nice , suddenly the day felt better just being with everyone. Guess what I ate.... Salad, yes again. I didn't even eat a piece of my own birthday cake.. I WAS GOOD!!

I finally found a couple of things at the thrift store and will take pictures of those items today so I can post tomorrow. Janene over at Primitive Lifestyle has been doing thrifty re-do's and I thought it would be fun to join in, others have joined in also, everyone is coming up with some neat ideas. So go on over to Janene's http://janene-primitivelifestyle.blogspot.com/ and check out some her make-overs.

Angie over at http://simplethymeprimitives.blogspot.com/ has a swap going on so go on over and sign up. The deadline to enter the swap is February 7th so you have plenty of time to create or shop!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like the diet is going great! I started mine yesterday, I hope to lose 20 lbs by April 14.

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Sounds like ya had a wonderful b-day!!
Can't wait to see your TS finds!

hugs-Kath

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Congrats for being so good, don't no if I could have handled that:)

I'll check back to see your TS finds:)
Rondell